Italian, English and French.
- Corporate Tax
- Value Added Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax Litigation
- Veronica began practising in 2011 in a leading Italian tax and law firm.
- Her practice includes experience in corporate and tax advice to medium/large sized companies and multinational groups with particular regard to direct and indirect taxes.
- Her practice also includes assistance in tax inspections and tax litigation.
- She also matured specific skills in matter of transfer pricing.
- Member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of major national and international group companies.
- Lecturer in seminars and author of publications on domestic and international taxation.
Veronica has a degree in Economics and Business Law from Catholic University of Milan. She was admitted to the Order of Certified Public Accountants (“Ordine Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili”).
She was ammitted to the Register of Auditors (“Registro dei Revisori Legali”) in 2014.